Saturday, January 19, 2008

"There is the sac and there is the heartbeat"


Another pro-choice story from "I am not sorry"

showed me the monitor for the ultrasound and mention, "right there is the sac and there is the heartbeat."

I asked the Gods (I'm Pagan) to allow this soul to be born through a younger, healthier mother.... In my mind's eye, an angel appeared. She (yes, it was female) was holding close to her bosom a small white Divine light in her hands, and gave me the most serene smile (not judgemental in any way) and proceeded to disappear. I was comforted and able to go through with the procedure.

http://www.imnotsorry.net/lisaC.htm

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The site is called "I'm Not Sorry." And thank you for linking back to the stories--hopefully your readers will read more than the ones you cherry-pick for maximum shock value.

4:58 PM  
Blogger MissHailey said...

I apologize for getting the precise name wrong - that's not definitely my fault but not intentional. I linked to a significant number of the stories - not just 1 or 2 so I am not comfortable with it being characterized as cherry picking. If you would like the stories deleted please advise.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home