Saturday, January 19, 2008

If I see twins do you want to know that"?

The pro-choice community often says that we don't understand that not every woman regrets her abortion and some women look back on abortion without a moment's regret. Here is a story that I pulled from "I am not sorry" a website dedicated to promoting the view that not all women regret their abortions. Here are some excerpts with a link to the full story to follow:

I won't say that I tried really hard to use all the right protection, etc. I didn't. I'm a smart, attractive girl that is rational and always makes good decisions but for some reason I had had sex, without protection and never got pregnant, for awhile.

A few minutes later a woman called me and took me to have an ultrasound. She asked cheerfully "If I see twins do you want to know that"? I told her bluntly, "I don't want to know anything". Then I was sent to the cashier and paid my fee. Everything after that happened very quickly

The doctor was a young woman which surprised me a lot. She was not as friendly as everyone else but I really just wanted her to do her job and get it over with.

was put in a wheelchair which I didn't need and put in a recliner with a heating pad for about 20 minutes. I was given antibiotics and sent home. I drove myself there and back with no problems. I will never be sorry I had an abortion

http://www.imnotsorry.net/amandaE.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home