Saturday, January 19, 2008

I feel empowered and glad that I took control of my future and didn't let myself fall victim to my own negligence.

This is another story from "I am not sorry" where a mother talks about her decision to abort a pregnancy that closely followed the birth of her daughter.

I was in complete shock. My husband and I had had a very very difficult time with our marriage this last spring and things were finally starting to turn around and get better. When I told him I was pregnant, he was furious. I was terrified too, and so upset with myself for being so negligent and letting it happen.

I was heartbroken at the possibility of being pregnant interfering with nursing my daughter

I felt like such a hypocrite for even considering aborting because we had tried so hard to have her and were very upset after the miscarriages.

I am thankful that this option was available to me because I want each of my children to know that they were wanted and that we were ecstatic when we found out about being pregnant with them.

I had an abortion and I am not sorry. I feel empowered and glad that I took control of my future and didn't let myself fall victim to my own negligence

http://www.imnotsorry.net/amberE.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home