Saturday, December 08, 2007

Abortionists speak!

I didn't do a good job with my children, the only reason I'm up here is to be with them. But they don't appreciate what their father has done. I love them, but they don't understand their grandpa. I can't even talk to them about it."


Bill Baird
Clinic Owner
The Republican, 06/19/2006

Nine years before Roe Vs Wade Mr. Baird had established the first national abortion referral centre and then went on to run clinics in Boston and New York. He moved his then wife and their five children to Hampden in 1971 and saw them just on weekends. Eventually though his children became Christians and people of faith. They are deeply religious conservative adults.

Abortion doctor Tommy Tucker told the Atlanta Journal Constitution in a May 16, 1993 interview:


"We're perceived as being dirty, underhanded, the lowest echelon of the medical practice."


In 1993, Tucker told Time Inc:


"I wish I would never ever have to do another one. I don't like it. It's not fun. It's not like you're curing a cancer or fixing a broken bone. You're terminating a potential life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home