Sunday, December 02, 2007

Meme

A meme posted by friends on their sites:

MOUTHOLOGY
Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Wendy's because I loved their bakes potatoes but McDonalds for french fries!

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A: Potatoes

Q.What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Chicken and spinach at BP.

TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is currently on your computer wallpaper?
A: A picture of my kids.

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A: 5 shamefully.

BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right.

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. Never had one.

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Yes.

OTHEROLOGY
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Pink

Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A. I was a nurse before I got married - I'd like to think I contributed to someone living.

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. No, I've not been sick or in a high risk situation.

DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: Right now? A pacifier.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. Never heard of it!

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: Yesterday when I reported a MVA

LASTOLOGY
Q: Last person who called you?
A: My sister Hannah

Q: Last Person you hugged?
A: My husband.

FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Number?
A: Don't really have one.

Q: Season?
A: Summer!

CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Mood?
A: Tired.

Q: Listening to?
A: Christmas music.

Q: Watching?
A: The computer screen.

RANDOMOLOGY
Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: Wake up my kids.

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: Can't remember.

Q: Do you smile often?
A: Yes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home