Thursday, July 05, 2007

Don't throw away your miracle

Whitney Houston struggled with infertility and with miscarriages. She knows the challenges that can sometimes accompany the desire to be a mother and has walked the heartache of losses. She wrote a beautiful song about abortion - a young woman grappling with the decisions she has made. Here is the url if you wish to listen to the video clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOJfxKtRMy4

How could I throw away a miracle?How could I face another day?It's all of my doing, I made a choice And today, I pay My heart is full of pain How could you understand, the way I feel? How could you relate to so much pain? Seems as though nothing can comfort me So today, I pray That someone should listen, for...Chorus: Nothing should matter Not when love grows inside you The choice is yours There's a miracle in store...Nothing should matter Not when love grows inside you A voice of love is crying out Don't throw love away There's a miracle in store...How could I let go of a miracle? Nothing could ever take its place Thought I was looking, out for myself Now it seems the pain Is all that I have gained I wonder if I could be your miracle I wonder if I could spare you pain Seems as though nothing will comfort me Lord, less today, I pray That you should come listen chorus Don't ever throw away your miracle Don't let it slip away Nothing should matter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home